- Morning, afternoon and evening visits.
- Feed, change water, give medications and clean up after them.
- Dog exercising; cat litter box changing.
- Play with the pets and give them lots of love and attention.
- Bring in mail and newspapers; take trash to curb.
- Check the security of your home; change lights; water plants.
- We provide daily updates with our Time to Pet portal.
- Free In-Home Meet & Greet Consultation
We do not offer boarding or overnight services.
Mt. Horeb and Verona. For more information on the areas we cover, please check our Service Area page.
- Cat Sitting: For more information about cat sitting, please check out our Cat Sitting page.
- Mid-day Dog Walking: For more information about mid-day dog walking, please check out our Dog Walking page.
- Pet Sitting-Mixed households with rabbits, ferrets, birds, dogs, and other animals. Rates start at 1-2 pets at $20.00 per visit.
- Each additional pet thereafter is $2.00 per pet.
- Rates are based on number of pets, types of pets, amount of work required and location.
- Estimated rates for the particular services you require will be quoted during your initial conversation. After the sitter meets with you, we will finalize the rate.
Number of Daily Visits
We provide visits between the hours of 7 am -10 pm daily. Dogs will require at least twice a day visits. Depending on the dog, some may require additional visits. Cats and other small animals may require only one visit daily, but we will visit more often if desired.
Reservations are Required
We do require reservations.
New clients, please provide a 2-week notice. This allows enough time to schedule a free in-home meet & greet consultation visit with you and your pet. During this time, we will discuss pertinent information about the medical history and behavioral habits of your pets, their present condition, and care needed in your absence, plus information about the security of your home.
Peak business period is during the summer months, spring and school breaks, and any major holidays. Therefore plan ahead. Because reservations fill up very fast during the peak business time period. We recommend planning at least a four-week notice during this time period.